Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
DRY FRUITS SABUDANA LADDOO
¼ cup finely chopped mixed dry-fruits (almonds, cashewnuts, pistachios)
½ cup sago (sabudana)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
¼ cup fresh scraped coconut
Saffron strands as required
1 teaspoon green cardamom powder
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon ghee
1. Heat sago in a non-stick pan and roast for 5-7 minutes. Transfer in a bowl and cool.
2. Heat brown sugar in another non-stick pan. Add coconut, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes or till sugar melts. Add mixed dry fruits and saffron and mix well.
3. Add cardamom powder, switch off heat and mix well. Transfer in a bowl.
4. Grind roasted sago to a fine powder.
5. Heat sugar in a non-stick pan. Add sufficient water and cook till sugar melts. Add a pinch saffron and remaining cardamom powder, switch off heat and mix well.
6. Add coconut-dry fruits mixture and sago powder and mix well. Add ghee and mix well.
7. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into balls.
8. Halve almonds.
9. Serve topped with almonds.
Preparation Time: 8-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Tweets by SanjeevKapoor