Chicken Tikka Curry can easily be made at home. As long as you have basic Indian spices in your pantry, make this curry shouldn’t be a problem. Heres how you can do it.
For more tasty recipes, tips and product reviews please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
Music: Lines/Grange Party
400 gms boneless chicken
1 chopped Onion
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp turmeric/salt/chilli powder
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
Cilantro for garnish
2 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp Cumin powder/Turmeric/Salt/ Red chilli powder
1. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and marinade it for atleast an hour.
2. Grill/bbq or cook chicken in the oven ( then broil it) Set chicken aside.
3. Next heat oil in a pan. Let cumin seeds fry. Mix in onions, ginger/garlic and spices.
4. Once onions turn golden brown, add tomatoes. Let tomatoes become tender. Add curry powder. Add 1 cup water.
5. Once water comes to simmer, lower the heat down and add chicken pieces. Allow everything to cook for another 5-6 mins.
Finish off by adding dried fenugreek leaves and cilantro. Serve with rice.