CARAMEL PECAN BROWNIES…at their finest!! Deronda demonstrates how to make these OVER-THE-TOP decadent brownies!! FAST & EASY!! Perfect for any celebration…travels well!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE…
CARAMEL PECAN BROWNIES
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a 13″ by 9″ baking dish with foil hanging over edges. Lightly spray, oil, or butter foil.
4 oz. Unsweetened Chocolate
3/4 cup butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
4 eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 (13 oz) bag KRAFT Caramels, unwrapped
1/3 cup whipping cream
1-1/2 cups Pecans, chopped, divided
1. In a microwave safe bowl; melt butter and chocolate for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes. Stirring every 15 seconds until smooth.
2. Add sugar and eggs to chocolate mixture. Stir until well incorporated.
3. Add flour to mixture. Stir until flour can no longer be seen. Be sure not to over mix.
4. Spread half the batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes.
5. Add caramels and whipping cream to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stirring every 15 seconds, or until caramels have melted. Stir in 1 cup pecans.
6. Spread caramel mixture over baked brownie layer in pan. Evenly spread remaining brownies batter over top of caramel layer. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of pecans.
7. Bake an addition 30 minutes.
8. Cool completely before cutting into squares, or desired shapes.
TIP: Brownies maybe stored in an airtight container up to 3 day. Can freeze up to 2 months.
~~~ENJOY you CARAMEL PECAN BROWNIES~~~
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda’s channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE 🙂
Music by…Kevin MacLeon (http://incompetech.com)