Learn How To Make Chocolate Swirl Bread Recipe At Home, from Chef Neha Naik only on Get Curried. Make this Bread Recipe, a delicious Chocolate Swirl Bread at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
250 ml Milk
4 tbsp. Sugar
1 tbsp. Dry active yeast
1½ cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
Salt, to taste
2-3 tbsp. Oil
1. In a bowl add 100 ml. warm milk, add 2 tbsp. sugar to it and mix until dissolved. Then add 1 tbsp. dry active yeast to it and keep aside for 15 mins.
2. Dissolve 2 tbsp. sugar in 150 ml. warm milk.
3. In a bowl, mix all the remaining dry ingredients except cocoa powder.
4. Add yeast mixture, milk and make a dough.
5. Add oil and knead.
6. Cover it and let it rise for 1 hour.
7. Punch the air out and knead again to make soft dough. Make 2 parts of the dough, add cocoa powder in one and keep the other part white. Make the brown dough larger than the white one.
8. Then roll out the brown dough first. Next roll out the white dough.
9. Place the white layer on top of the brown dough (You can apply milk between the 2 layers if you want). Sprinkle chocolate chips.
10. Now seal the dough as shown in the video with the help of melted chocolate. Keep in a bread tin for 1 hr to proof.
11. Preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
12. Bake the bread for 45 mins. Halfway through, if the top of the bread is burning, cover it with aluminium foil.
Delicious Chocolate Swirl Bread is ready to eat!
Host: Neha Naik
Director: Rohtki Arora
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Suchit Dandagaval
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And